2Ply Fabric Face Masks
7-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping over R1000.
Reach us anytime via whatsapp
These face masks are worn by medical professionals and are designed to catch bacteria that is shed through the wearer’s mouth or nose.
They work excellently as a barrier that is meant to block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain viruses, when you (as the wearer) coughs or sneezes.
This type of mask is essential to help prevent and stop the spread of invisible threats.
Here are some great features of this mask:
- Medical Grade Lint Free Fabric
- Made in an ISO Accredited Facility
- Designed for full 8 hour shift use
- Head support instead of ears straps for comfort
- Generous cut for full face coverage
- 100 washes minimum
- Colour range for issuing to staff on different days
- Stops the wearer from transmitting respiratory droplets
- Acts as a reliable barrier to prevent the spread of disease
- Is lightweight and comfortable
- Simple to put on and take off
This type of face mask is generally used by:
- Healthcare medical professionals
- Individuals who may show symptoms of infection
- Finished Fabric Specifications: AMP0665F3481
- Width: 150 cm (MIN) | Test Method: ISO 22861-1
- Sett: 42x30 | Test Method: ISO 7211-2
- Mass: 90 gsm | Test Method: ISO 3801
- Warp Tensile: 600 N | Test Method: ISO 13934-1
- Weft Tensile: 300 N | Test Method: ISO 13934-1
- Warp Tear: 20 N| Test Method: ISO 13937-2
- Weft Tear: 20 N | Test Method: ISO 13937-2
- Warp Seam Slippage: 200 N @5mm | Test Method: ISO 13936-1
- Weft Seam Slippage: 200 N @5mm | Test Method: ISO 13936-1
- Warp Stability Washing: %(MAX@°C) | Test Method: SANS 11167
- Weft Stability Washing: %(MAX@°C) | Test Method: SANS 11167
- Spray Rate: Rating 4 (MIN) | Test Method: ISO 4920
- Flamimability: N/A | Test Method: ISO 6940
- Colour: Various colours
Handwash below 50°c using regular laundry detergents. For added peace of mind, a capful of disinfectant can be added to the wash,
- Line dry or,
- Tumble dry,
- Do not dry clean,
- Do not Bleach
- Cool Iron
The lint-free fabric used in the production of this mask can last up to 3 years with proper care.
We recommend discarding the mask after 100 washes due to degradation of fabric over time to ensure maximum safety and protection.
For more information on how to protect yourself, please see the guidelines from The World Health Organization (WHO) at the link below:
Due to the risk of COVID-19 cross-contamination, we do not offer exchanges or returns on face masks.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.