uvex phynomic M1 wet safety gloves
7-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping over R1000.
Reach us anytime via whatsapp
uvex phynomic wet – a grip on everything, inside and outside
The uvex phynomic series is ideal for all types of work where a high level of feeling is required. These safety gloves are like a "second skin" and are especially light and flexible – without making your hands immediately sweaty. The anthracite-coloured aqua polymer foam coating of the uvex phynomic wet offers outstanding protection against humidity.
- safety glove with water-repellent aqua-polymer foam coating for use outdoors
- aqua-polymer foam coating on palm and fingertips
- colour: blue, anthracite
- available in sizes: 6 to 12
- certified to EN 388:2016 (3 1 3 1 X)
- outstanding mechanical abrasion resistance thanks to the durable coating
- very good grip in damp and wet areas
- very high level of breathability due to aqua-polymer foam coating
- very good tactile sensation when assembling parts
- perfect fit with 3D Ergo technology
- excellent skin tolerance, confirmed by dermatologists (uvex pure Standard)
- free of harmful substances in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- excellent skin tolerance, – confirmed by the proDERM Institute for Applied Dermatological Research (proDerm studies: 11.0356-02, 11.0482-11)
mechanical protection for precision work, all-round activities in the field of:
- precision work
- repair work
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.