uvex phynomic m1 foam dry safety gloves
7-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping over R1000.
Reach us anytime via whatsapp
uvex phynomic foam – perfection in three dimensions
The uvex phynomic series is ideal for all types of work where a high level of feeling is required. These safety gloves are like a "second skin" and are especially light and flexible – without making your hands immediately sweaty. The uvex phynomic foam boasts outstanding grip in dry environments.
- very sensitive safety glove for mechanical precision work
- aqua-polymer foam coating on palm and fingertips
- colour: white, grey
- available in sizes: 5 to 12
- certified to EN 388:2016 (3 1 2 1 X)
- very good mechanical abrasion resistance thanks to the damp-resistant aqua-polymer foam coating
- good grip in dry and slightly damp areas
- very high level of breathability through the aqua-polymer foam coating
- outstanding tactile sensation when assembling parts
- perfect fit with 3D Ergo technology
- excellent skin tolerance, confirmed by dermatologists (uvex pure Standard)
- free of harmful substances in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- excellent skin tolerance, – confirmed by the proDERM Institute for Applied Dermatological Research (proDerm studies: 11.0356-02, 11.0482-11)
mechanical protection for precision work in the field of:
- precision assembly work
- precision work
- food processing
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.